Thursday, August 24, 2006

My Favorite Quote of the Day


Ok, so I leave my radio on NPR all the time because commercial radio is crap and you can only find good music if you look for it. Normally I get a hard dose of news and commentary from the nation and world with only a small parcel of SC news...that is until Your Day comes on at noon. Today's show featured an interview with Mike Petrie, the maintence director for the city of Union, talking about his city's progressive energy policy. When asked about the contents of Biodiesel, Petrie was happy to oblige with his own expert analysis: "80% Diesel, 20% Bio." PRICELESS! Oh yeah and the picture is one from my camping trip this past weekend...for Mr. Petrie's benefit, we're burning 100% Bio.

1 comment:

Blake said...

What frightens me is what KIND of bio you're burning... is the the latrine hole under that fire???